4/11/2007

Outsourcing to China

The Nigerian scammers are selling out, apparently. Michael Leydon wrote me a rather lengthy email that starts:

I am Mr. Michael Leyden, the principal accounting officer of Private Banking Services at the Bank of China (BOC). I am
contacting you concerning our customer and, an investment placed under our banks management 4 years ago.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the
information you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is
informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to
you.

In 2002, the subject matter; ref: bb/boc/bank/0012 came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our Private
Banking Services Department. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of eight million three hundred and fifty
thousand United States Dollars, which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf.

And it goes on, and on, and on. It’s nice to see the Nigerians are doing so well that they can build 419 factories in China.

没有评论: